“Holy Family School offers outstanding academic programs and teachers. High expectations are put upon the students along with excellent support of the students so that they can meet those expectations and goals.”Parent
Holy Family School is a vibrant and successful Catholic school located in the heart of San Jose and Silicon Valley. Our success is demonstrated in the following ways:
- 98% of our graduates are accepted at their high school of first choice.
- We continue to upgrade technology so that our students will possess the skills necessary for success in today’s environment.
- We have a curriculum that reaches the whole child, including challenging academics, religious and enrichment programs, community service, and athletics.
- We have award-winning, fully credentialed teachers, a number of whom have taught at Holy family for many years.
- Our facilities are modern and safe and include a science lab, library, computer lab, and state-of-the-art gymnasium.
- We continue to receive full 6-year accreditation’s (the maximum allowable), as well as strong commendations from the Western Association of Schools & Colleges (WASC).
- Parents of our students are very involved in school activities. Each year, total volunteer hours are in excess of 25,000.
- We support busy families with a hot lunch program, extended care, weekly e-mail newsletters, classroom websites, and after-school programs.
What parents are saying about our school:
- “Holy Family School is a close-knit community. My child is well educated and cared for as well as being taught about service to others.”
- “Holy Family School offers outstanding academic programs and teachers. High expectations are put upon the students along with excellent support of the students so that they can meet those expectations and goals.”
- “Holy Family offers a well-rounded program with staff that is committed to students excellence.”
- “Holy Family offers an outstanding, Catholic based education focused on the individuality of each student. Students are valued as Christian individuals within the community and learn to be both responsible and accountable.”