All students interested in applying to Holy Family School must meet the following age criteria:
- Preschool: age 4 by September 1, 2017 is for the 5 & 3-day program. For our 2-day program it is 3 by September 1, 2017. All children must be toilet-trained.
- Kindergarten: age 5 by September 1, 2017
- First Grade: age 6
When selecting children for admission to Holy Family School, preference is given in the following order:
- Siblings of current Holy Family School students
- Registered, active Holy Family Parishioners
- Registered, active Catholics of another parish
- Catholics who are either not registered, non-participating, or non-supporting members of a Catholic parish
Grade Readiness Testing:
Holy Family School tests every applicant for grade readiness. The test consists of age-appropriate evaluation for the younger grades and age-appropriate curriculum review for the upper grades. You must have a completed application on file by the appropriate dates to attend testing.
Completed Application Consists of the Following:
- Application Fee – $50.00 (Non-refundable)
- Copy of County Birth Certificate (not a hospital copy)
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Copies of previous two years Standardized Test Scores (1st-8th grade)
- Copies of the previous two years Report Cards (1st-8th grade)
- Preschool (if applicable) or Kindergarten evaluation or progress report
- Current Teacher Recommendation Form (all grades)
- Recent Photo (Kinder only)
- Health History (Preschool & Pre-K)
Acceptance information is not available by phone. All letters will be sent two weeks after screening. All registration forms and a non-refundable registration fee of $455.00 (K-8) and $255.00 (Preschool and Pre-K) are required before the student is considered accepted into Holy Family School.