Annual Tuition for 2016 – 2017 School Year
Parent Commitment To Tuition:
As a private Catholic educational institution, our operating budget is funded solely by tuition payments made by parents and fundraising activities throughout the year. Tuition for the school year is based on teacher and staff salaries and other educational costs. Tuition may be paid monthly or yearly. A tuition schedule is handed out yearly, along with a tuition agreement. In order to receive the Holy Family Parish tuition discount, a Parish Affiliation form must be on file. To qualify, a family must be a registered member of the Holy Family parish for at least six months, use weekly Sunday envelopes, and participate in parish activities.
$9,433.00 (5 Day Program)
$5,660.00 (3 Day Program)
$3,905.00 (2 Day Program)
After acceptance, a non-refundable registration fee of $450.00 is due for the student to be admitted into Holy Family. Non-refundable re-registration fees will apply annually.
* 2% discount if annual payment of tuition is made
For discounted rate information, please call the school office at (408) 978-1355. In order to qualify for the tuition discount rate, the pastor and principal must verify that a family meets the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in Holy Family School to be eligible for the discounted rate.
- Must be registered in Holy Family Parish to be eligible for the discounted rate.
- Must have a completed Tuition Discount Request Form approved by the parish and school on file and meet all of the requirements.
- Must volunteer for parish activities.
- Fulfill Scrip and parent volunteer hour requirements for the school.
- Attend Mass regularly at Holy Family Parish.
- Contribute in a consistent manner to support the parish using Parish Pay.
Holy Family School admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships and loan programs, or athletic and other school programs.