Holy Family School offers a variety of student services designed to address our students’ individual needs. These include:
- Guardian Angels: A Student to Student mentoring program.
- After School Academic Help: Most teachers offer after school small group help.
- Buddy Program: Students are matched with a new buddy each year. Special days throughout the year are planned to nurture these relationships.
- Mentoring: Staff members are assigned to a student and provide them with whole child nurturing.
- Learning Resource: The Learning Resource program is designed to help struggling students at Holy Family School succeed to their fullest potential. Students are referred jointly by the child’s teacher and parents, and a team approach is used to look at the whole child: academically, emotionally, physically, and socially. Our goals are to focus on the child’s strengths, to use them to help compensate for his or her weaknesses, and to work with a child at his or her level and pace to foster maximum individual growth. Some of the Learning Resource’s services include formal and informal assessments, individual and small-group remedial instruction, parental support, and referrals to off-site support.